Friday, August 29, 2014

He's so big and amazing...

How can I describe to you what being Josh's gramma is like?  It's like chocolate mixed up in sunshine; with lots of beautifully scented flowers all over the place...
...well, maybe not like that.
It's more like this:
Every morning, I get my coffee, sit on my bed, open the Word and begin to read or I'm finishing up when the front door opens.  What comes next is the greatest gift!
I sit up straight, wait and listen...
A little boy's hand knocks ever so softly on my bedroom door and I say, 'Come in'...and then he peeks his head around the corner and BEGINS TO SMILE BIG, KICK HIS LEGS AND ARMS AND I'M IN HEAVEN!  He's thrilled to see me and I reciprocate by squealing my excitement to see him!

Joshua just turned nine months a little over two weeks ago.















Every day I am in awe of how smart, happy and delightful he is.

I am a thankful gramma.  He is a gift I revel in each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment