Thursday, September 11, 2014

...we learn about stuff and talk

He's sound asleep, the monitor humming white noise as I sit here at my computer.  

He is generally asleep by nineish; we, on the other hand, open the information screen on each of our desks and the boys begin Literature/Composition.  Today, because they've listened ahead to 'Tom Sawyer',  jump to fragments/clauses and then on to the cavities of the body in Anatomy/Physiology.

Each morning, Monday through Friday, I hear a knock.  A little hand SOMEHOW opens the door to my bedroom and this is what I see:


After a few minutes of discussing when he ate, what time he woke up and if he did something new last night, we send daddy off.

This, too, has become another opportunity to establish a daily routine...waving and kissing daddy goodbye by slapping the window and squealing~










1 comment: