Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Gramma Believes


Where has a year gone?  In three weeks, Joshua Liam will be a one year old!

He started taking steps this past weekend, wobbling sideways as he goes.  

...and I am reminded of how faith is like this.  We begin by believing in Jesus.  All is grand.  But we don't move fast or far and sometimes we go backwards.  But we keep moving, all the while, believing.

My journey this week has been one of watching, standing and moving forward in my faith that God's Word is my reality, no matter how sick everyone around me gets.  He will keep me healthy.  
Joshie needs me to be well; my family needs me well.  
And so I fight the good fight of faith, believing, walking forward towards Jesus, the author and perfecter of my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment